Ah, thats a shame. But its no major loss, whats there is good. Im currently 4 hours into it, and remarking its original and unique atmosphere, i just wish the other games didnt cost the full ?30, its going to be expensive.
awesome im going to check this game out =] ive played the first a lil' it was pretty fun
and IRT to cat, infection is rly short =/ sadly all 4 .hack games are =__= but it usually takes 15-20 hours, in the 20's if u do all sidequests i guess
Ah, thats a shame. But its no major loss, whats there is good. Im currently 4 hours into it, and remarking its original and unique atmosphere, i just wish the other games didnt cost the full ?30, its going to be expensive.
...I wanna start RO again. Fuck iRO though, kRO is the place to be.
Private servers rock [img]smile.gif[/img]
Are those private servers legal?
Civilization III-AWESOME GAME. TOO ADDICTIVE.
DON'T GET IT IF YOU ARE ATTENDING SCHOOL.
Ratchet and Clank is also very addictive. There are so many weapons and things to do in the game it's crazy. The enviroments are neat looking too. After I complete it, I'll probably play through the first one. (After POP:SOT of course.)
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">ive heard alot of this gameOriginally posted by CucoBerryAddict:
Civilization III-AWESOME GAME. TOO ADDICTIVE.
DON'T GET IT IF YOU ARE ATTENDING SCHOOL.
its legendary =P
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
PSO 1 and 2
Xenogears
ChronoCross
FFIX
iRO
Beat Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
Fun as hell.
I won't start anything new until Sunday since that is the day when I get back to the beach. I'm leaving Wed., however Tue., if I get bored, I'll play R&C: GC just because it's challenge mode now.
Groovy.
Currently playing Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, and ive almost beaten it in 30 hours, without beating sidequests, mind. Next on the list is a replay of FFX, just to remind myself of why i loved it so much, and then after that i should behold the beautiful glimmer that is the Xenosaga: Episode 1 disc. Finally!
Oh yeah, ive also got Ninja Gaiden to attend to, but i think its getting cosy under that small blanket of dust now. ^_^ Thats what happens when you buy loads of RPG's at the same time.
Bookmarks